Sent emails support Unicode characters and SSL/TLS.
Here are some key features of "Nodemailer":
· Unicode to use any characters
· HTML content as well as plain text alternative
· Attachments (including attachment streaming for sending larger files)
· Embedded images in HTML
· SSL/STARTTLS for secure e-mail delivery
· Different transport methods - SMTP, sendmail and Amazon SES
· SMTP Connection pool and connection reuse for rapid delivery
· Preconfigured services for using SMTP with Gmail, Hotmail etc.
· Use objects as header values for SendGrid SMTP API
· XOAUTH authentication support and token generation (3-legged OAuth) - useful with Gmail
· Node.js 0.4 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Even easier setup when using well known email domains.