MailBee.NET POP3 Component enables your .NET applications to receive, parse, and display e-mails at lightspeed.
MailBee.NET POP3 is a high-performance and easy-to-use .NET component developers can use to download mail from POP3 servers, parse it, prepare it for display in desktop or web applications, and more.
MailBee.NET POP3 supports POP3 PIPELINING which can make e-mails headers download 10 times faster!
MailBee.NET POP3 bundle includes a set of MIME objects such as MailMessage and Attachment which are used for e-mail parsing.
Written in 100% managed code, MailBee.NET POP3 only requires the .NET framework be installed on the computer.
MailBee.NET POP3 can be used in any .NET language including C# and VB.NET. Both .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 are supported.
MailBee.NET POP3 fully supports POP3, SOCKS4/5/HTTP Proxy, MIME, S/MIME, XML, HTML, and MHTML. No knowledge of these standards is required of developers, however.
- Download entire messages
- Download headers only
- Download messages/headers in PIPELINING mode - can boost performance up to 1000%
- Download messages with a single line of code (QuickDownloadMessage)
- Download messages through a proxy server
- Get already downloaded messages if the entire operation failed in the middle
- Delete messages
- Supports secure TLS/SSL connections out-of-box (supports Gmail, etc)
- Secure authentication (APOP, CRAM-MD5, DIGEST-MD5, NTLM, Kerberos)
- Windows Integrated Authentication (authenticate using the current Windows user credentials)
- User-defined authentication methods
- Automatic detection and use of POP extensions (CAPA)
- Logging POP3 session into a file or memory
- Returns e-mails as MailMessage objects which can be interchanged with other objects (Smtp, etc)
- Send user-defined commands to the server
- Rich set of events and asynchronous processing options
- Can be placed on the form or created in the code