The CodeSine SkipJack component easily integrates into your .NET application and enables developers/merchants to accept credit cards as methods of payment for goods and services. Our component connects directly to the payment gateway to submit transaction data. The merchant/developer retains full control of the payment data collection and the user experience.
Now supports GeoTrust QuickPayments.
- Developed for the .NET framework from the ground up with fully managed code offering a more stable environment than traditional COM components.
- Test mode available for testing your account before going "live". Includes test credit card numbers.
- AVS Support - The Address Verification System helps merchants to detect suspicious transaction activity.
- CVV2/CVC2/CID Support - The Credit Card Identification Code, or “Card Code,” is a three- or four-digit security code that is printed on the back of credit cards for added security.
- Extensive error checking enables you to catch errors before submitting to the gateway for increased performance.
- Unprecedented online customer support and response time.