It uses flat-files to store data.
The platform is designed and intended to create small web shop where users can sell their own products.
For the installation and exploitation the user doesn't need any knowledge of any of the programming languages.
With basic HTML and CSS knowledge, the user can modify its style according to his needs.
Here are some key features of "Quick.Cart":
· Simple installation
· Standards compliant
· Template system
· Graphic installer
· Admin panel
· Mobile friendly
· Static pages
· SEO friendly
· Internal search engine
· Shopping cart functionality
· Email alerts
· Interface for managing products and orders
· Shipping controls
· Payment management
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Deleted some code from older versions and not used now variables and definitions in PHP
· Added "noindex, nofollow, noarchive" rule for robots and crawlers in HTML code in admin panel login form
· Little changes in admin panel layout: menu and dashboard