SWI-Prolog 6.6.6 / 7.1.26
A portable, open source Prolog implementation
It's useful logic programming purposes, artificial intelligence and computational linguistics.
- Machine-independent saved-states
- Constraint Logic Programming
- Multi-threading support
- Portable to many platforms
- Bundled with interface libraries for Java (JPL), ODBC, TCP/IP sockets, SSL, CGI form handling, etc.
- Unit testing support through PlUnit
- Regular binary distributions for most popular platforms
- Multi-threaded Web server library
- Literate programming support through PlDoc
- Just-In-Time indexing of both static and dynamic code
- Fast and flexible libraries for parsing SGML/XML (HTML), parsing RDF, store and query the RDF triple model
- Internal UNICODE character set handling
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 6.6.0
- Processing of #!, binding a file to an interpreter in Unix no longer tries to be smart about processing options to the interpreter. The effect of this change depends on the Unix versions: some only pass the first option, others pack all options into one and yet others pass the options after breaking them.
- The Prolog flag argv only provides arguments that have not been processed by Prolog.
- The init file .plrc (pl.ini on Windows) is no longer searched for in the working directory for security reasons.