Use this application on your web site to sell software licence codes, key codes or pin numbers using the PayPal IPN system with single purchase buy now buttons.
PHP-KeyCodes provides the checking of the completed transaction from PayPal before the codes are sent out to the purchaser by email.
After successful purchase, the top key code is extracted and automatically sent to the customer by email with out any intervention by yourself.
The application does not create the pin numbers themselves although there are a set of php functions which can be modified to do your own custom processing, for example, create a pin code based on the customer name.
- Interacts with PayPal's IPN system to monitor when a payment is complete.
- Automatically generates an email with the keycodes.
- Codes are stored in a table in the database for each product and are extracted when purchased.
- Used codes are removed from the database and when a minimum number is reached an email is sent to the site administrator.
- The buy now button code is displayed in the admin section for copying onto your web site.
- Includes a test page to check the basic operation of the scripts.
- Incorporates testing via the PayPal Sandbox test environment so that the complete system, including IPN can be tested.
- Includes a facility to send a complementary sell to a customer.
- Written in PHP and requires mySQL.
- All credit card transactions are handled by PayPal.
There are a number of checks in the script to ensure that the data received from PayPal has not been modified.
- The script checks the PayPal transaction id in the database to make sure that it has not been previously used.
- The cost/currency of the item is checked against the database to make sure that it has not been changed.
- The receiver email address is checked to make sure that it is your primary PayPal receiver email address.
Email customers via newsletter
The email functions can be used to send out newsletters to all or specific customers.
- Email all customers who have purchased any item.
- Email all customers who have purchased a particular item.
· PHP version PHP 4.1.0 or higher (including PHP5)
· mySQL database version 3.23 or higher