The CodeSine Authorize.Net component easily integrates into your .NET application and enables developers/merchants to accept credit cards and electronic checks as methods of payment for goods and services. Our component connects directly to the payment gateway to submit transaction data. The merchant/developer retains full control of the payment data collection and the user experience.Currently Supports: Authorize.Net 3.1 including E-Checks and Wells Fargo. Transaction types supported: Sale, Authorize, Capture, Void and Credit.
- Developed for the .NET framework from the ground up with fully managed code offering a more stable environment than traditional COM components.
- Test mode available for testing your account before going "live". Includes test accounts and credit card numbers.
- AVS Support - The Address Verification System helps merchants to detect suspicious transaction activity.
- CVV2/CVC2/CID Support - The Credit Card Identification Code, or “Card Code,” is a three- or four-digit security code that is printed on the back of credit cards for added security.
- Customizing of notification to merchants and customers - Configure the header and footer content of confirmation emails.
- E-Check support enables you to accept checks online.
- Wells Fargo support - For merchants who process transactions through the Wells Fargo SecureSource product.
- Extensive error checking enables you to catch errors before submitting to the gateway enabling increased performance.
- Unprecedented online customer support and response time.