It can be used to build online communities, offer support for customers or just anything else.
Here are some key features of "PXBulletin":
· An extremely easy to use HTML template system for easy editing.
· Custom profile fields.
· User control panel.
· Categorized forums.
· Range of moderation options - edit topic, close topic, delete topic etc.
· Easy to use administrative tools.
· Private Messaging
· Dynamic header links
· Full group permissions system - set full moderator options per user group for locking, sticking etc.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New permissions system - set full moderator options per use group for locking, sticking etc..
· Installer will log you in when it's done.
· If the global.php cannot find dbconnect.php it will send you to the installer (as if you don't have one you haven't installed). Rather than spewing out error messages.
· If you create an empty category there should no longer be errors spewed out (it was trying to do loops and sql queries for non existant forums and subforums).
· Cleaned up a fair amount of useless "else" from forum_admin.php.
· When you have created a forum you will be taken to the manage forum/category page rather than the main forum index.
· Delete forum permissions when a forum is deleted.
· When editing a forum the category will now show up as the correct one instead of selecting itself as the category.
· Added new notification system for pms, friend requests and wall posts, instead of checking seperate tables it now checks the new table above - cuts down 3 sql queries to 1 - easier too expand for new features, mods etc..
· Other bug fixes.