Integrating free technologies like RichTextArea and FlexCaptcha, Discussions is a simple, yet complete bulletin board solution to run on any Web page.
Discussions can be used as a fully-working, stand-alone forum solution, or just for a page's commenting section.
Here are some key features of "Discussions":
- Email or Facebook registration
- Fine grained permissions system
- Organize topics in categories and sub-categories
- Sticky topics
- User profiles
- Private messaging feature
- Email notifications
- Documentation and examples
- BUG FIX:
- If logging in on a comment track and writing the wrong credentials, then Discussions is not jumping down to the login box.
- In Chrome then writing a reply in a comment track, the page is jumping to the top of the comment track, not to the post just written.
- Then clicking a link to a reply in an email, Discussions is not jumping to nor focusing the reply if it is on a comment track.
- Most image link had not disabled the default link border making image link look bad in environments there such borders were not disabled.
- If deleting a category all discussions would be deleted also if discussions were serving as comment tracks. Now integrated comment tracks are not deleted but merely become detached if deleting a category under which it was attached.
- Width & height can now be custom set for RichTextBoxes (they were earlier hardcoded).
- Admin can now configure whether to include post message in email notifications.