With ASP Message Board System, you can set up an online Discussion Forum in your website and allows visitors to post their messages.
As an administrator, you can add new topics, edit and delete topics and messages from the Message Board.
Simple membership registration features enables the users to quickly register for the membership of the Message Board.
Non-registered users can read the messages and registered users can post new or reply messages.
- Easy to Use: Easily integrates into a new or existing website.
- Form Validation: Both client and server side form validation is included to ensure that your visitors fill up all the required form data before submitting.
- Registration: Registration feature allows users to become Message Board membership.
- Lost Password: This feature enables users to retrieve their lost password.
- Password Protected Users: Only registered users can post or reply the messages.
- Full Admin Feature: Administrator have the full control such as add, edit, delete topics and messages.
- Pure ASP: Entire source code is written in pure ASP and no third party components is needed to install.
· Works on any standard ASP enabled Windows Server, IIS 4, 5 or higher version.
· Doesn't work on Unix/Linux Server.
· CDONTS or CDOYS mail component is required.
· Microsoft Access 2000 database
· ODBC or DSN-less connections
· Folder access (Read/Write) permission
· Basic knowledge in web updates with HTML