Using fluf is recommended for small to medium PHP-based Web applications.
fluf sets up a basic application structure on which features and content can be added.
It provides a set of well-written PHP functions to use when developing with PHP.
Here are some key features of "fluf":
· Extreme lightweight size
· Integrated routing system
· Cookies management
· Sessions management
· Built-in support for AJAX requests
· Plenty of HTTP helpers
· Doesn't pollute the namespace
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Routing issue when using root slash.
· Array `__invoke()` method had malformed code.
· `fluf::$session` and `fluf::$cookie` properties now can be unset using the native `unset()`.
· Invalid parameter name used in `fluf\\Session` and `fluf\\Cookie`.
· Middleware support for routing.