Web.py is the framework that drives the Russian-based search engine, Yandex.ru.
The showcase the capabilities of Web.py, Yandex receives around 70 million hits per day.
Web.py comes with many features, adapting to small or large projects the same.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Allow use of web.data() with app.request()
· Fixed an issue with session initialization
· Allow custom message on 400 Bad Request
· Made djangoerror work on GAE.
· Handle malformatted data in the URLs.
· Made it easier to stop the dev server
· Added support fot customizing cookie_path in session
· Added exception for "415 Unsupported Media"
· Added GroupedDropdown to support `optgroup` tag
· Fixed failure in embedded interpreter
· Optimized web.cookies