U++ is focused on programmers productivity without sacrificing runtime performance.
U++ also comes with a specific X11 and Windows IDE.
U++ stands for Ultimate++.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· SSE2 as Option in main config, templates now include SSE2 as default.
· New function - convert selection to ASCII.
· Main package configuration editor shows structured flags accepted by
· Replaced QuickTabs with TabBar, reorganized Environment dialog.
· Allow conditional breakpoints.
· Support for CLOB columns in .sch file.