Provides individual components to communicate with TeamSpeak 3 servers.
Developed with agile methods, the framework is enterprise ready and can be jolted into production in any live TeamSpeak-powered web PHP application.
TeamSpeak is a voice chat cross-platform software that allows people to speak with each other via the Internet.
Download Teamspeak from here, for various paltforms.
Here are some key features of "TeamSpeak 3 PHP Framework":
· Fully object-oriented PHP 5 and E_STRICT compliant components
· Access to all TeamSpeak 3 Server features via ServerQuery
· Integrated full featured and customizable TSViewer interfaces
· Full support for file transfers to up- and /or download custom icons and other stuff
· Powerful error handling capabilities using exceptions and customizable error messages
· Query mechanisms for several official services such as the blacklist and auto-update servers
· Dynamic signal slots for event based scripting
· PHP 5.2.1 or higher
· Development and testing was done mainly on Apache. Might break on other server technologies.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated the framework files to support the latest additions to the TeamSpeak 3 feature-set.
· Added a small number of additional bug fixes and improvements.