Seahorse is annotation-driven and provides all the tools a programmer might need in creating his desktop or Web-based Java app.
Documentation and examples are provided with the download package to get developers started on their own apps.
Here are some key features of "Seahorse":
· Declarative environment
· Scheduling support
· JDBC abstraction layer
· Persistence control
· Highly customizable
· Config-based applications
· IOC container for POJO beans
· Remote access and authentication
· Transaction management support
· Server-side and client-side caching system
· Dependency injection container (DIC)