Seahorse is annotation-driven and provides all the tools a programmer might need in creating his desktop or Web-based Java app.
Documentation and examples are provided with the download package to get developers started on their own apps.
Here are some key features of "Seahorse":
- Declarative environment
- Scheduling support
- JDBC abstraction layer
- Persistence control
- Highly customizable
- Config-based applications
- IOC container for POJO beans
- Remote access and authentication
- Transaction management support
- Server-side and client-side caching system
- Dependency injection container (DIC)