Through the use of automated metadata based dependency injection Robotlegs removes boilerplate code in an application.
By promoting loose coupling and avoiding the use of Singletons and statics in the framework Robotlegs can help developers write code that is highly testable.
Robotlegs uses MVCS architecture and can be used for Flex and Flash.
Here are some key features of "Robotlegs Framework":
· Automated Dependency Injection
· Loosely coupled inter-object messaging using native Flash Events
· Simple command execution and automation
· Automated view component mediation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· MVCS Mediator
· CommandMap Abstract Event Injection