RightJS has support for plugins and an UI, making it perfect for developing all kinds of modern web apps.
Here are some key features of "RightJS":
· Object Oriented Programming
· Calls By Name
· OO DOM-Wrappers
· Safe-Mode Support
· Simplified Numbers Handling
· Baked in Spinners Handling
· Forms Uploading Handling
· Uniformed Events and Options Handling
· An Open Sandbox Architecture
· Clean Syntax
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Element#text() fix for Firefox in case of an empty element.
· Form#input(name) now returns a list of inputs in case of radio buttons.