This RPC framework works with client-side (browsers) and server-side (Node.js) environments.
Also available to install with the Node.js npm utility under the name 'now'.
Here are some key features of "NowJS":
· Has its own namespace
· Easily communicate between server and client
· Call local (client) or remote (NowJS server) Nowjs functions
· Framework agnostic
· Cross-browser and cross-platform tested
· Cross-domain support, no more Ajax
· Node.js 0.4 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed critical connect bug.