Clojure is a dynamic programming language that targets the Java Virtual Machine (JVM).
Noir is basically a collection of functions for rendering HTML, handling routes, HTTP requests/responses, sessions, cookies, etc..
It's not a fully-blown framework like CakePHP, Ruby on Rails or Django, but will cosiderably reduce development time when creating a site on Clojure.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added an argless form of (noir.validation/errors?) that returns all errors
· Added the ability to define routes with vars
· Refactored defpage to allow for better errors when a param is passed incorrectly
· Refactored url-for to be more robust
· Fixed s3 var being dynamic
· Fixed an issue with utf-8 routes being encoded incorrectly