Neon is a complete solution for web developers looking to build Web apps, but that still want to keep a small size when it comes to the JS code they load.
· Compact size, at under 4 kb
· CSS selector engine
· Event handling utility
· DOM and CSS style manipulation
· Familiar chaining syntax
· Attribute and class manipulation
· AJAX support
· JSON support
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· .style() and .getStyle() now support 'float' - 'cssFloat' no longer necessary (but still supported)
· Fixed .getStyle() support for property names containing dashes (to match .style()).
· Fixed a few bugs with .load() when calling multiple times with same URL, or multiple times with same callback function.
· Optional JSON encoding module is fixed up and now fully supported.
· Fixed bug where event handlers triggered before document.body is present may fail on legacy browsers.