Montage is closely integrated with CommonJS, providing lots of useful utilities for developing in the most hyped technology of the last years, HTML 5.
Here are some key features of "Montage":
· Ready-made components and templates
· Event handling
· Data binding
· Custom serialization format
· Supports CommonJS modules
· HTML 5 enabled browser
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Montage.create() has been replaced by a specialize method on the constructor. The specialize method returns a constructor function that can be invoked with the new operator.
· All non-components have been moved from the ui directory to the core directory. Composers have been moved to the root directory.
· Functional Reactive Bindings (FRB) have replaced the old bindings.
· A lot of the serialization code has been refactored to a separate project mousse and made more generic.