A Python framework for creating customized enterprise-level Rich Internet Applications
Lino can be used in a wide range of scenarios, from simple websites to complex cross-device apps.
- Designed for rapid prototyping and short release cycles.
- Innovative solutions for data migrations, polymorphism, user-interface agnostic form design and multilingual database content.
- Uses Django’s database model.
- Combines an out-of-the box user interface (ExtJS).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.6.4
- FIXTURE_DIRS is now a tuple, no longer a list.