LampLighter is an evolution of the older FUSE PHP framework.
Here are some key features of "LampLighter":
· Advanced templating engine
· Extensible authentication
· Manage users, roles, and permissions
· MVC based infrastructure
· Easy database access
· URI routing
· Easy form building
· PHP 5 or higher
· MySQL 4 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed NoActiveUserFound tried to extend NotFoundException before NotFoundException was defined.
· Added logout_after_success hook.
· Added option for including both local and foreign keys (e.g. "element id and form id") when deleting association links automatically.
· Added $Last_radio_index member to FormInput for FormLayoutHelper updated post-login hook parameters in UserLogin added support for before_record_insert and before_record_update methods in datamodel.