Django REST framework 3.0.2
A Python library for building REST APIs with Django, complete with a pretty useful visual Web-based interface for browsing through API data
The code is very well documented and tutorials are provided for easy deploying.
At this moment, companies like Mozilla and Eventbrite trust the Django REST framework to power some of their APIs.
- Produces browseable APIs
- Support for media types
- Easy authentication
- Permission policies
- Throttling support
- Format suffixes
- Lots of serializers and renderers
- Content negotiation
- Visual Web-based interface
Django REST framework
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.0.0
- Printable representations on serializers that allow you to inspect exactly what fields are present on the instance.
- Simple model serializers that are vastly easier to understand and debug, and that make it easy to switch between the implicit ModelSerializer class and the explicit Serializer class.
- A new BaseSerializer class, making it easier to write serializers for alternative storage backends, or to completely customize your serialization and validation logic.
- A cleaner fields API including new classes such as ListField and MultipleChoiceField.