It features tools for easy animation, AJAX controls, DOM utilities, drag and drop, and unit tests.
If all features aren't needed, the user can limit the additional scripts that get loaded by specifying them in a comma-separated list.
- Update to Prototype 188.8.131.52
- Make sure InPlaceEditor converts HTML entities to text.
- Fix that Builder.node did not return extended elements on IE.
- Fix a bug in Sortable.destroy to make sure it's called on the referenced Sortable only, which allows for the correct intialization of nested Sortables.
- Fixed a calculation error in Effect.Transitions.pulse that could lead to flickering, add easing and change it to be a normal 0 to 1 transition that can be used with any effects; Effect.Pulsate now uses its own implementation.
- Fixed Effect.ScrollTo. Changeset 8686 had a typo, document.viewport.getScrollOffsets is always undefined. Removed the max check as it is not a cross-browser way to get scroll height and breaks the effect. Depending on scrollTo to do the right thing.
- Update version check so all Prototype versions can be required, not just x.x.x.