Screenshots are not 100% accurate, but are much more easier to take, being all done on the client's side, with no server-side code needing to be run.
The library works analyzes the page's source code, and renders every element as a canvas element.
· HTML 5 enabled browser
· Still in experimental state.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Switched to using grunt for building
· Removed support for IE<9, including any FlashCanvas bits
· Support for border-radius
· Support for multiple background images, size, and clipping
· Support for :before and :after pseudo elements
· Support for placeholder rendering