eWebEditPro XML is an easy to use, browser-based content editor that enables anyone to author, capture and use XML documents and data. It also lets users create HTML/XHTML content, simplifying Web site and intranet management.
The tool integrates with custom and commercial content management systems and other Web-based applications.
Anyone can create forms that capture and validate structured data based on specific criteria – right from a browser. And it empowers organizations to use, share and extend that data across Web sites, applications and organizations.
Examples of the nearly limitless forms-creation uses include:
- HR forms on intranets – automate expense reports, purchase requests, employee self-evaluations
- Government - convert paper-based forms to XML
- Healthcare – create and maintain patient records
- Insurance – build and deploy claims forms
- Catalog retailers – maintain product listings and descriptions
- Parts catalogs
Ektron eWebEditPro XML is built for ease of use -- for every audience, in every mode, in any scenario. Design a Web "smart" form with our drag and drop tools, collect and validate structured data within form elements, perform math functions, and present data through a default or custom XSLT.
- Provide users with a friendly environment for authoring or capturing data
- Streamline and simpify creation of structure content
- Support data integration and information reuse
- Improve accuracy of data and documents
- Reduce data processing costs and enhance information value
- Enable content to be created once, reused many times
- Save time and deliver rapid ROI