A documentation generation tool for the Ruby programming language
The main goal is to provide cleaner HTML output and a consistent way to add more meta-data about classes.
It enables the user to generate consistent, usable documentation that can be exported to a number of formats very easily, and also supports extending for custom Ruby constructs such as custom class level definitions.
- Yardoc Meta-tag Formatting
- RDoc Formatting Compatibility
- A Local Documentation Server
- Custom Constructs and Extensibility
- Template Customization
- Raw Data Output
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.8.4
- Make ExtraFileObject type a symbol.
- Disabled ree on Travis CI.
- Filter out hidden modules from mixin listing.