The library uses XPath to parse and address XML documents, and XSLT to assemble XSL XML stylesheets for styling the documents.
A similar library from Apache for C++ developers is also available.
Here are some key features of "Apache Xalan Java":
· XSLT 1.0 standard compliant
· XPath 1.0 standard compliant
· JAXP 1.3 standard compliant
· Support for chained transformations
· Command-line utility
· Applet and servlet wrapper
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for DOM Level 3 serialization (LSSerializer).
· Upgrade to Xerces-J 2.9.0 and XML Commons External 1.3.04.