This script shows how C# functions/classes and forms (gui) can be used in Matlab.
The zip contains:
- a example c# class (ComMatlab.cs) with different inputs and outputs functions.
- a info_ComMatlab.txt with the commands how to compile and register a c# activex control
- a ComMatlabtest.m for testing the c# functions.
- a example c# class (MatlabGUI.cs) which creates a form for user input (uses the other MatlabGUI cs files)
- a info_MatlabGUI.txt with the commands how to compile and register a c# activex control from multiple .cs files
- a MatlabGUItest.m for testing the c# userinput Form
(The MatlabGUI Form is designed with Visual Studio 2005)
· MATLAB Release: R2007b