If included on a page, bConsole adds a small panel to the right side which shows various debug details useful when troubleshooting live or local Web pages.
The panel is collapsible and draggable to prevent from being showed over page content.
A demo page is included with the download package.
Here are some key features of "bConsole":
- Displayed debug data:
- User's device (desktop or mobile)
- OS type
- Browser type
- Browser version
- Window width
- Window height
- Orientation (landscape, portrait)
- Mouse cursor position (X and Y coordinates in pixels)
- bConsole window position (X and Y coordinates in pixels)
- Problems with detecting Android and BlackBerry browsers.