Sinon.js is framework agnostic.
Tested and working on most major desktop/mobile browsers.
It also works on Node.js as well.
Here are some key features of "Sinon.js":
· No global namespace pollution
· Easy to use
· Works with any JS testing framework
· Node.js 0.2 for server-side environments
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Implement XMLHttpRequest progress event API.
· Added sinon.restore().
· Fixed bug where throwing a string was handled incorrectly by Sinon.
· Web workers support.