The console can be used for experimentation, debugging, live coding and/or in public presentations.
Also available as a native iOS app from the iTunes store.
Here are some key features of "JSConsole":
· Autocomplete in WebKit desktop browsers
· Remote device debugging using "listen" command (more info)
· Resizable font (yep, biggest issue with Firebug in workshops)
· Shift + up/down for bigger console
· Save history (based on session)
· Add support for loading in a DOM (YQL)
· Permalink to individual executions