Helps developers test out various navigation scenarios before deploying their web apps.
Provides useful high-level functions, methods & syntactic sugar for doing common tasks.
Here are some key features of "CasperJS":
· Defining & ordering browsing navigation steps
· Filling & submitting forms
· Clicking & following links
· Capturing screenshots of a page (or part of it)
· Making assertions on remote DOM
· Logging events
· Downloading resources, including binary ones
· Writing functional test suites, saving results as JUnit XML
· Scraping Web contents
· PhantomJS 1.5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Impossible to require CoffeeScript modules
· Injecting clientScripts is not working
· Enhanced Tester.assertField() method, which can now tests for other field types than inputs.
· Casper.getCurrentUrl() could misbehave with encoded urls
· Casper.echo() to print a message to the casper console from the remote DOM environment
· Casper.waitForText() to wait for a given text to be present in page HTML contents