It can present HTML elements, Ajax requests, images, iFrames, SWF movies and more.
Here are some key features of "SqueezeBox":
· No plugins like Flash or Java needed, no problem with popup blockers
· Simple and intuitive behaviour: loading-indicator, close button and changing icons describe possible interactions.
· Customizable with a lot of options (controlling Fx, generated markup, etc.) and via external CSS.
· MooTools 1.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: SqueezeBox.open(subject, options), where subject can be an element or an URL.
· Added: Support for evalScripts in ajax handler.
· Changed: Added more widgets to the showcases reflecting the new features.