Spring Web Flow is a module of the Spring MVC Java Framework that allows developers to define Controllers using a domain-specific-language.
The 1.x branch of the framework is for Java 1.3+ development, the 2.x branch is for Java 1.4+ development while 3.x versions target Java 1.5+.
Spring Web Flow can easily be integrated with any other SpringSource project.
Here are some key features of "Spring Web Flow":
· First-class support for using Ajax to construct rich user interfaces
· First-class support for using JavaServerFaces with Spring
· A domain-specific-language for defining reusable controller modules called flows
· An advanced controller engine for managing conversational state
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This maintenance release includes an upgrade to Spring 3.1.1, JavaServer Faces 2.1.7 along with a number of bug fixes.