Spring Roo provides embedded support for Google Web Toolkit (GWT) for advanced next-generation user interfaces, Solr for search server integration and cloud deployment like Google App Engine.
Future versions will include support for incremental database introspection, Flex and Spring integration.
Here are some key features of "Spring Roo":
· Fast and simple to remove
· Rapid results
· 100% developed in Java
· Totally compromise free
· Active, helpful community
· Ubiquitous, standards-based platform
· Extension points via Roo add-ons
· SpringSource-certified architecture
· Java 6 JDK
· Apache Maven
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The new release features over 95 improvements and bug fixes since the 1.1.4 release.