GemFire Enterprise is in-memory distributed data management platform that pools memory (and CPU, network and optionally local disk) across multiple processes to manage application objects and behavior.
Using dynamic replication and data partitioning techniques, GemFire Enterprise offers continuous availability, high performance and linear scalability for data intensive applications without compromising on data consistency, even under failure conditions. In addition to being a distributed data container, it is an active data management system that uses an optimized low latency distribution layer for reliable asynchronous event notifications and guaranteed message delivery.
Spring GemFire provides Java and .NET versions.
· Java 1.5 or higher / .NET 2.0 or higher
· GemFire Enterprise 6.0.x or higher
· Spring Framework 3.0.5 or higher for Java version
· Spring .NET 1.3.0 or higher for .NET version
· GemFire Enterprise Native Client 18.104.22.168 or higher for .NET version
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Aligned Maven naming to Spring Data conventions (new ids are org.springframework.data/spring-data-gemfire)
· Introduced PDX attributes on cache and client-cache namespace
· Upgrade to GemFire 6.6.1