The framework eases development of XML-driven apps, reducing effort and errors.
Simple handles XML serialization in a similar way C# does, but on a Java platform.
Besides all this it also boasts features for XML interception and manipulation.
Here are some key features of "Simple":
· Full object serialization and deserialization,
· Simple framework with powerful capabilities
· Can handle cycles in the object graph
· It requires absolutely no configuration
· Extremely rapid development with XML
· Converts to and from human editable XML
· Contains an XML templating system
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Enhancement made so that objects can be serialized without any annotations.
· Enhancement made so that primitive classes can be deserialized properly.
· Enhancement made so that atomic integers and longs can be serialized.