RQRCode is an ActiveX control developed using Visual Basic 6.0 and will allow you to create 2 dimensional QRCode barcodes for your windows applications.
The QRCode following features are supported:
- AUTO, BYTE, ALPHA, NUMERIC and KANJI encoding. QR Code symbols can endode the following amount of data (for maximum symbol size - Version 40, error correction level L):
- numeric data: 7,089 characters
- alphanumeric data: 4,296 characters
- 8-bit byte data: 2,953 characters
- Kanji data: 1,817 characters
- Structured append. This allows files of data to be represented logically and continuously in up to 16 QR Code symbols. These may be scanned in any sequence to enable the original data to be correctly reconstructed.
- Versions 1 to 40. The version is the size of the symbol. Version 1 is a 21x21 matrix and version 40 is a 177x177 matrix.
- Error correction levels L, H, M and Q.
- FNC1 mode. FNC1 mode is used for messages containing data formatted either in accordance with the UCC/EAN Application Identifiers standard or in accordance with a specific industry standard previously agreed with AIM International.
- Extended channel interpretation: This mechanism enables data using character sets other than the default encodable .