The result is that developers can do what they do best: focus on implementing functionality and usability, improving performance and ensuring security.
It is a completely object-oriented framework that takes the best of PHP and provides a truly rapid application development platform.
The framework consists of two main components: the Code Generator and Qforms.
Qcodo was designed for truly rapid application development which focuses on quick prototypes and rapid iterations.
By analyzing the internal structure of your data model, Qcodo can generate not only the object code (the Object Relational Model), but also basic HTML pages to create, restore, update and delete those objects.
This gives developers a great starting point to begin prototyping, even before a single line of code has been manually written. It allows the developer to focus more on writing business logic, implementing usability, etc., instead of spending time with more tedious and mundane (though required) database to object to HTML code.
Qcodo is an well established framework, being used by large companies like Lockheed Martin, Hewlett-Packard, Stanford NASA, and Chess.com.
Here are some key features of "Qcodo Development Framework":
· Code generation-based object relational model
· Component-based event-driven view / controller library
· Object oriented database querying library (no SQL required)
· Built-in database profiling tools
· Internationalization support
· PHP 5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed Hash Processing issue with IE8/9 while in IE7 Compatibility Mode.
· Typo Fix on OB Cleaning in Redirect.
· Account for possibly multiple output buffers on redirect.
· ob_clean() is no longer called when no output buffers are running.