Project Soft .NET is written in ASP.NET and C#. this project management software is leading edge technology for delivering solutions on time and accurately.
Streamline your project life cycle using: Gantt charts, project cloning, e-mail notifications, requirement tracking, attachment uploading, avery 5160 labels report, burn-rate report, grouped security (for project teams/clients), project manager settings, and more.
Leading Edge Technology
• Project Soft .NET is written in ASP.NET and C#, using an object-oriented architecture.
• For uploading file attachments to project tasks, no upload component is necessary due to the .NET framework.
• Choose between the .NET e-mail classes: System.Web.Mail or System.Net.Mail (includes authentication).
• More than 8 different project views, such as: Gantt chart, tree view, burn rate, detailed task listing, etc.
• Gantt chart included to display an entire month of tasks, with planned/completed graphics and links on task ids.
• The My Tasks Listing displays only the tasks that are assigned to a user, across all projects.
• The Project Tree View emphasizes the hierarchy or organization of all project tasks and items.
• The Detailed Task Listing displays all project tasks and related items (such as specs, notes, attachments, etc).
• The Summary Project View collapses the task items, and shows the category, prime, status, etc.
• Burn Rate Report provided to show hours allocated, hours burned, & percentage done for each project task.
• Tasks are easily sorted by category (detailed and summary views) or by start date (Gantt chart).
• A notification e-mail is sent to the Task Prime when a task is created or the prime is changed.
• The Send E-mail Screen (available from any page) allows you to easily send team/group/individual e-mails.
• Task fields are: prime, category, status, priority, startDate, endDate, % done, hours allocated, hours burned.
• Task items: note, attachment, proofpoint, spec, assumption, caveat, alternative, test case, issue, constraint.
• Task statuses: introduced, approved, in-progress, rework, constr. complete, tested by QA, beta/full release.
• Project, task, item, and status fields are generic enough to work for virtually any industry.
• "Hours allocated" and "hours burned" fields are included for every task/requirement; access can be restricted.
• Powerful Stop Watch Timer provided to ease time-tracking on tasks by automatically calculating hours spent. • Audit Report provided for project tasks and items: tracks every change, when it was made, and who made it.
• Project management screens included for creating, editing, and cloning projects.
• The cloning feature duplicates all requirement/task and item information for a project.
• When a project is created or cloned, an optional e-mail is sent to the team/group of choice.
• The admin can assign a Project Manager and update project info like: status, type, name, rate, etc.
• Project types are database driven and can be altered to match your company's industry.
• Company management screens supplied to add/edit companies (that own projects and contacts).
• Contact management screens for adding/editing contacts, accounts, passwords, and security levels.
• Security group (project team) management screens for granting contacts access to projects.
Security and Restriction Controls
• Separate main and admin applications to protect/control: contacts, companies, security groups, etc.
• Project access is restricted with the use of security groups (project teams).
• Project requirements may be viewed by clients and employees (project team members, managers, directors).
• Security levels (1..5) are supplied for every contact to control access for tasks, hours, etc.