The library allows loading of one or more JSON, KML or GeoRSS datasets onto a map and a timeline at the same time.
This way, the map will show only items that are assigned to a certain time range.
Timemap.js can work with Bing Maps, Google Maps or OpenLayers.
Demos are included with the download package.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Made multiple info windows an option, not the default, for Google v3 and OpenLayers
· Added TimeMapItem#getInfoHtml and TimeMapItem#onVisibleTimeline
· Refactored TimeMap selection functions (setSelected, getSelected)
· Merged latest Mapstraction
· Updated and tested newest jQuery (1.6.2), OpenLayers (2.10)
· Added tests for info windows
· Fixed a number of small bugs