A PHP CLI script for quickly quantifying various project statistics, from the number of lines of code down to the number of namespaces
It is a very professional solution since it measures a wide arrange of metrics, nut just silly little parameters like the number of lines of code for which there are already way to many scripts for.
The only disadvantage we see to PHPLOC is it's CLI-only usage, which might be an impediment for beginners and untrained PHP programmers.
- PHPLOC can report on:
- Lines of Code (LOC)
- Cyclomatic Complexity / Lines of Code
- Executable Lines of Code (ELOC)
- Comment Lines of Code (CLOC)
- Non-Comment Lines of Code (NCLOC)
- Abstract classes
- Concrete classes
- Lines of Code / Number of Classes
- Non-Static Scope Methods
- Static Scope Methods
- Lines of Code / Number of Methods
- Cyclomatic Complexity / Number of Methods
- Anonymous Functions
- Global constants
- Class constants
- Classes Tests
- Methods Tests
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.0.2
- Output of test classes and method incorrectly implemented.