Supportted browsers include Mozilla Firefox 2.x+, Opera > 9.x+, Webkit (Safari, Chrome) and Internet Explorer 7.x+.
The API provides a complete set of Widgets to easily create complex user interfaces.
An XML based language that enables developers/designers to focus on the design of the UI rather than the UI code.
UI programming is a tiresome task, indeed this part takes a lot of time to developers. A simple UI description language is the perfect answer to that issue, making the creation of complex UI painless.
The ZWT Tools provides utilities to compile, validate and optimize the code of the application.
Every widgets can be customized using CSS. You can define Themes for the whole set of Widgets in the framework or you can override the style of a specific Widget within an application.
Here are some key features of "Zeleos Web Toolkit":
· Zeleos Web Toolkit is completely Open Source, distributed under the Apache License V2.0. If you want to contribute please visit the developers section.
· It is fully compatible with modern Web Browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer 7.
· The Zeleos UIDL enables developers to be more focus on the desing of an application by minimizing UI pure development. Besides describing the UI in a XML language makes applications more flexible and easy to adapt.
· The ZWT Tools provide many utilities, including a strict ECMA262 compiler, to validate and optimize your code.
· ZWT is also integrated in Zeleos Web Generator. You can run ZWT applications in a standalone page or embedded inside web sites generated by ZWG.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support both Linux and Windows JSDoc path in the build.
· IE9 support.
· Fix XSLT parameter setting for IE.