Here are some key features of "StealJS":
· Only loads a file once.
· Can load relative to the current file.
JS/CSS compressions and concatenation:
· Works with any application, even ones not using the steal script.
· Configurable compressors (defaults to Google Closure).
· Compresses Less and CoffeeScript.
· Pre-processes and compresses client-side templates (templates don't have to be parsed).
· Expandable architecture makes it easy to build other resources.
· Pre-packaged JMVC style code generators.
· Very easy to write custom generators.
· Download and install plugins from remote SVN or GIT repositories.
· Installs dependencies.