A pure-Ruby library for working with RDF data
Because its based on the autoloading feature in Ruby, it means that the developer can generally make use of any one part of the library without needing to load up the rest.
- 100% pure Ruby with minimal dependencies and no bloat.
- 100% free and unencumbered [public domain](http://unlicense.org) software.
- Provides a clean, well-designed RDF object model and related APIs.
- Supports parsing and serializing N-Triples out of the box, with more serialization format support available through add-on plugins.
- Plays nice with others: entirely contained in the `RDF` module, and does not modify any of Ruby's core classes or standard library.
- Based entirely on Ruby's autoloading
- Compatible with Ruby 1.8.x, Ruby 1.9.x, and JRuby (tested with JRuby 1.4).