Knockout 3.2.0 / 3.3.0-alpha
It is written after the MVVM philosophy, Model-View-ModelView pattern.
- Can be added on top of an existing web application without requiring major architectural changes
- Compact - around 25kb before gzipping
- Elegant dependency tracking - automatically updates the right parts of the UI whenever the data model changes
- Declarative bindings - a simple and obvious way to connect parts of the UI to the data model
- Flexible and sophisticated templating - construct a complex dynamic UI easily using arbitrarily nested templates
- Trivially extensible - implement custom behaviors as new declarative bindings for easy reuse in just a few lines of code
- Works on any mainstream browser (IE 6+, Firefox 2+, Chrome, Safari, others)
- Comprehensive suite of specifications (developed BDD-style) means its correct functioning can easily be verified on new browsers and platforms
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.0.0
- Computed properties now notify only when their value changes
- optionsCaption now HTML-encodes its output
- Bindings are now refreshed independently