Basically Kamikaze is a utility package for performing operations on compressed arrays of sorted integers.
This is perfect for use in search indexes, graph algorithms, and sparse matrix representations.
Kamikaze was developed by LinkedIn and uses the P4Delta compression algorithm.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· More compact representation of document lists
· Faster decompression speed
Doc Set Operations:
· Faster sequential scanning (iteration) speed over the compressed lists.
· Faster random lookup of docIds on the compressed lists.
· Faster finding intersections of the compressed lists.