A C# library for serializing and/or deserializing JSON
Allows easy integration of C#-generated data into AJAX-powered web apps.
- Easy to use: Serialize an object in about 2-3 lines of code.
- Deserialize objects exactly as you serialized them with References intact
- Supports classes, structs, Generics, properties and public fields
- Support for constructors with arguments
- Serialization can be controlled programmatically, with .NET attributes, or using app.config
- Easy customization, just create a different object to serialize which could be a Dictionary, String, ArrayList or any other type that you choose
- Formatted output by default so its easy to read, or you can serialize it compactly if you choose
- Can be customized to use your own factories or dependency injection frameworks when constructing objects
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Better error messages for expression to expression handler mismatch.
- Better error messages including line number and position for parsing errors.