Allows easy integration of C#-generated data into AJAX-powered web apps.
Here are some key features of "JsonExSerializer":
· Easy to use: Serialize an object in about 2-3 lines of code.
· Deserialize objects exactly as you serialized them with References intact
· Supports classes, structs, Generics, properties and public fields
· Support for constructors with arguments
· Serialization can be controlled programmatically, with .NET attributes, or using app.config
· Easy customization, just create a different object to serialize which could be a Dictionary, String, ArrayList or any other type that you choose
· Formatted output by default so its easy to read, or you can serialize it compactly if you choose
· Can be customized to use your own factories or dependency injection frameworks when constructing objects
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Better error messages for expression to expression handler mismatch.
· Better error messages including line number and position for parsing errors.